Rungoods & HUSNG.com Debut

| 2 comments
The action on iPoker has been really sick the last few days with huge fish sitting $500 games and doing chunks in. My main goal for HUSNGs this year was to become a $1k reg and at the moment as we move into the last few months of the year I'm well on track to hit that target, greatly aided by 4k and 5k days this week!

I decided to have a punt in the $5k WCOOP Main, I've sold off half of my action and looking forward to a shot at $1milly. Opinion seems pretty divided on how tough or soft the field is going to be. Still, should be fun either way. I've been concentrating so much on my HUSNG game that I haven't really had any time for online MTTs and the idea of being tied to a 10+ hour session really doesn't appeal to me. I definitely couldn't do the sick MTT grind that most of the people that I know in poker do. Mucho respect to those guys imo, they certainly work for every $!

My first video for HUSNG.com went up this morning - its just a short review of a $100 turbo but its getting decent reviews and hopefully theres more content to come!

Gl everyone playing the WCOOP main - hope to see at least one person I know on the final table!

2 comments

ready2win | 17 October 2011 at 10:49

Hey,

great blog you have! I just added it to my blog roll and would appreciate it if you could return the favour :)

glgl at the tables!

Hopefully see you soon at the tables ;) (playing HU SNG myself but a lot lower)

teambongda2 | 14 November 2018 at 01:52

Cảm ơn đã chia sẻ. Đón xem lịch aff cup 2018 bongda365 được cập nhật chính xác nhé

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...